Dermer et al. (1979): study US 1978 /2
- Dermer, M.; Anderson, E.A.; Cohen, S.J.; Jacobson, E.
- Evaluative Judgements of Aspects of Life as a Function of Vicarious Exposure to Hedonic Extremes.
- Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 1979, Vol. 37, 247 - 260
- Female students, moderately happy, USA, 1978
- N = 73
- Non Response:
- Questionnaire: paper
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
How do you feel about your life-as-a-whole.....?
3 mostly dissatisfied
5 mostly satisfied
The rating scale was presented horizontally and allowed scores
in between (resulting in fact in a 67 point scale)
Name: Andrews & Withey's `Delighted-Terrible Scale' (modified version)
- Author's label:
- Feelings about life as a whole