Demir et al. (2012): study ZZ Various nation sets 2010
- Demir, M.; Dogan, A.; Ozen, A.
- Friendship, Perceived Mattering and Happiness: A Study of American and Turkish College Students.
- The Journal of Social Psychology, 2012, Vol. 152, 659 - 664
- College students, Turkish and Southwestern American Universities, 2010
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- Sampling not reported
- N = 569
- Non Response:
- Questionnaire: web
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on 20 questions:
Lead item not reported.
1: slightly/not at all
Negative affect score (NAS): A to K
Positive affect score (PAS): L to T
Affect Balance Score (ABS): PAS - NAS
Name: Watson's PANAS version not reported
- Author's label:
- Page in publication:
- Error estimates:
- The internal consistencies of the composite PA and NA scores in Turkish and American samples were satisfactory (α s = .86-.84 and .84-.81, respectively)