Demir et al. (2007): study US 2007
- Demir, M.; Ozdemir, M.; Weitekamp, L.A.
- Looking to HappyTomorrows with Friends: Best and Close Friendships as They Predict Happiness.
- Journal of Happiness Studies, 2007, Vol. 8, 243 - 271
- 18+ aged, university students, USA
- Non-probability accidental sample
- N = 280
- Non Response:
- Questionnaire: paper
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on 20 questions.
This scale consists of a number of words that describe different feelings and emotions. Read each item and mark the appropriate answer in the space next to that word. Indicate to what extend you felt this way during the past few weeks?
a 1 very slightly or not at all
b 2 a little
c 3 moderately
d 4 quite a bit
e 5 extremely
Negative affect score (NAS): A to K
Positive affect score (PAS): L to T
Affect Balance Score (ABS): PAS - NAS
Name: Watson et al's PANAS ('past few weeks' version)
- Author's label:
- Page in publication: