DeHoop et al. (2010): study IN Orrisa 2007
- DeHoop, T.; Eerdewijk, A.; Kempen, L.; Linssen, R.
- Women's Autonomy and Subjective Well-Being in India: How Village Norms Shape the Impact of Self-Help Groups.
- Working Paper: Munich Personal RePEc Archive, 2010, Munich, Germany
- Women in households below poverty line participating in self-help groups, India, 2008
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- Non-probability purposive sample
- N = 400
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
How happy are you with your life in general?
1 very unhappy
3 neither unhappy nor happy
5 very happy
- Author's label:
- Subjective Well-Being
- Mean score of women in households which are member of self-help group.
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- 1: 0%, 2: 0%, 3: 0%, 4: 0%, 5: 0%
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 5 On range 0-10
Guidance of vulnerable people (social work)