Dehejia et al. (2007): study US 1987
- Dehejia, R.; DeLeire, T.; Luttmer, E.F.
- Insuring Consumption and Happiness through Religious Organizations.
- Journal of Public Economics, 2007 Vol. 91, 259 - 279
- 19-60 aged general public USA, followed 5 years 1987-88 to1992-94
- Survey name:
- US-NFSH waves 1+2
- Probability multistage stratified area sample
- N = 5716
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
Next are some questions about how you see yourself and your life. Taking all things together, how would you say things are these days?
1 very unhappy
7 very happy
- Author's label:
- Page in publication: