Davern et al. (2007): study AU 2002
- Davern, M.T.; Cummins, R.A.; Stokes, M.A.
- Subjective Wellbeing as an Affective-Cognitive Construct.
- Journal of Happiness Studies, 2007, Vol. 8, 429 - 449
- 18+ aged, general public, Australia, 2002
- Probability simple random sample
- N = 478
- Non Response
Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
Mailed questionnaire, followed by telephone interview
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
Thinking about your own life and personal circumstances, how satisfied are you with your life as a whole?
1 very dissatisfied
10 very satisfied
First item in Cummins' 'Personal Well-being Scale' (labels used until 2005)
- Author's label:
- Page in publication:
Multiple aspect evaluations of life