Daly et al. (2011): study US 2005
- Daly, M.C.; Oswald, A.J.; Wilson, D.; Wu, S.
- Dark Contrasts: The Paradox of High Rates of Suicide in Happy Places.
- Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 2011, Vol. 80, 435 - 442
- 18-85 aged, general public, United States, 2005-2008
- Survey name
- US- BRFSS 2005
- Probability multistage stratified area sample
- N = 1300000
- Non Response
- Interview: Computer Assisted Telephone Interview (CATI)
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question
In general, how satisfied are you with your life?
1 very dissatisfied
4 very satisfied
- Page in publication: