Dagenais-Desmarais & Savoie (2012): study CA Quebec 2011
- Dagenais-Desmarais, V.; Savoie, A.
- What is Psychological Well-Being, Really? A Grassroots Approach from the Organizational Sciences.
- Journal of Happiness Studies, 2012, Vol. 13, 659 - 684
- French-speaking workers, Québec, Canada, 2011
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- Non-probability sample (unspecified)
- N = 1080
- Non Response:
confidential and anonymous
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on 20 questions.
This scale consists of a number of words that describe different feelings and emotions. Read each item and mark the appropriate answer in the space next to that word. Indicate to what extend you felt this way during the past few weeks?
1 very slightly or not at all
2 a little
4 quite a bit
Negative affect score (NAS): A to J
Positive affect score (PAS): K to T
Affect Balance Score (ABS): PAS - NAS
Name: Watson et al's PANAS ('past few weeks' version)
- Author's label:
- The time frame adopted was "during the last 4 weeks"
Positive affect: M = 3.55
Negative affect: M = 1.87
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range -40 - 40 On range 0-10
Satisfaction with own job-performance
Relations at work