Cummins et al. (2005b): study AU 2005
- Cummins, R.A.; Gibson, A.; Knapp, T.; Tomyn, A.
- Australian Unity Wellbeing Index, Survey 14, Report 14.0. The Wellbeing of Australians. Personal Relationships.
- Australian Center on Quality of Life, 2005, Melbourne, Australia
- 18+ aged, general public, Australia, 2005
- Survey name
- AU-WI survey 13
- Probability multi-stage random
- N = 1970
- Non Response
- Interview: telephone (CATI)
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
Thinking about your own life and personal circumstances, how satisfied are you with your life as a whole?
1 very dissatisfied
10 very satisfied
First item in Cummins' 'Personal Well-being Scale' (labels used until 2005)
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 0 - 10 On range 0-10
- 7.68 7.68
- 1.82 1.82