Cummins et al. (2005): study AU 2001
- Cummins, R.A.; Davern, M.T.; Eckersley, R.; Lo, S.K.; Okerstrom, E.
- Australian Unity Wellbeing Index, Report 12.1. Special report on City and Country Living.
- Australian Center on Quality of Life, 2005, Melbourne, Australia
- 18+ aged, general public, Australia, 2004
- Probability area sample
- N = 24000
- Non Response:
- Interview: telephone (CATI)
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
Thinking about your own life and personal circumstances, how satisfied are you with your life as a whole?
1 very dissatisfied
10 very satisfied
First item in Cummins' 'Personal Well-being Scale' (labels used until 2005)
- Author's label:
- Life as a whole
- Page in publication: