Cummins et al. (2004e): study AU 2001
- Cummins, R.A.; Eckersley, R.; Lo, S.K.; Okerstrom, E.
- Australian Unity Wellbeing Index. Survey 11, Report 11.0. Part A: The Report. The Wellbeing of Australians. Personal Financial Debt.
- Australian Center on Quality of Life, 2004, Melbourne, Australia
- 18+ aged, general public, Australia, 2001
- Survey name
- AU-WI Survey 1
- Probability multi-stage random
- N = 1975
- Non Response
- Interview: telephone (CATI)
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
Thinking about your own life and personal circumstances, how satisfied are you with your life as a whole?
1 very dissatisfied
10 very satisfied
First item in Cummins' 'Personal Well-being Scale' (labels used until 2005)
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 0 - 10 On range 0-10
- 7.32 7.32
- 1.32 1.32