Cummins et al. (2004b): study AU 2004 /1
- Cummins, R.A.; Eckersley, R.; Hunter, B.; Lo, S.K.; Okerstrom, E.; Woerner, J.
- Australian Unity Wellbeing Index, Survey 12, Report 12.0. Part A: The Report. The Wellbeing of Australians. Job Security.
- Australian Center on Quality of Life, October 2004, Melbourne, Australia
- 18+ aged, general public, Australia, 2004
- Survey name:
- AU-WI Survey 12
- Probability multi-stage random
- N = 1974
- Non Response:
- Interview: telephone (CATI)
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
Thinking about your own life and personal circumstances, how satisfied are you with your life as a whole?
1 very dissatisfied
10 very satisfied
First item in Cummins' 'Personal Well-being Scale' (labels used until 2005)
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution:
- On original range 0 - 10 On range 0-10
- 7.91 7.91
- 1.64 1.64