Cummins et al. (2003d): study AU 2003
- Cummins, R.A.; Eckersley, R.; Lo, S.K.; Okerstrom, E.
- Australian Unity Wellbeing Index. Survey 7, Report 7.0. The Wellbeing of Australians. The Effect of Work.
- Australian Center on Quality of Life, 2003, Melbourne, Australia.
- 18+aged, general public, Australia, 2003
- Survey name:
- AU-WI Survey 7
- Probability area sample
- N = 1993
- Non Response:
- Interview: telephone (CATI)
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
Thinking about your own life and personal circumstances, how satisfied are you with your life as a whole?
1 very dissatisfied
10 very satisfied
First item in Cummins' 'Personal Well-being Scale' (labels used until 2005)
- Author's label:
- Life as a Whole
- The values presented in the report are stretched to range 0-100
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 0 - 10 On range 0-10
- 7.82 7.82
- 1.68 1.68