Crnic et al. (1983): study US 1981
- Crnic, K.A.; Basham, R.B.; Greenberg, M.T.; Ragozin, A.S.; Robinson, N.M.
- Effects of Stress and Social Support on Mothers and Premature and Fullterm Infants.
- Child Development, 1983, Vol. 54, 209 - 217
- 16-42 aged mothers with newborns, Seattle, USA, 197?
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- Non-probability purposive-quota sample
- N = 105
- Non Response:
structured 1,5 hour home interview when infant was home from hospital 1 month
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
"........satisfaction with life........"
(Full question not reported)
1 very dissatisfied
2 a little dissatisfied
3 neither dissatisfied nor satisfied
4 well satisfied
5 completely satisfied
- Author's label:
- General Life Satisfaction of Mother
- Page in publication:
- 210, 211
Sources of current support