Crandall & Putman (1980): study US Idaho 1975 /1
- Crandall, J.E.; Putman, E.L.
- Relations between Measures of Social Interest and Psychological Well-Being.
- Journal of Individual Psychology, 1980, Vol. 20, 156 - 168
- Undergraduate students, university, Idaho, USA,197?
- Probability sample (unspecified)
- N = 27
- Non Response:
- Questionnaire: paper
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question, asked twice in interview:
How do you feel about your life as a whole......?
5 mostly satisfied
3 mostly dissatisfied
Summation: arithmetic mean
Name: Andrews & Withey's "Delighted-Terrible Scale" (original version)
Also known as Lehman's 'Global life satisfaction'
- Author's label:
- Life 3
- Page in publication: