Crandall & Kytonen (1980): study US 1975
- Crandall, J.E.; Kytonen, J.A.
- Sex, Age, and Stress as Moderators for the Relation between Social Interest and Well-Being.
- Journal of Individual Psychology, 1980, Vol. 36, 169 - 182
- Students, USA, 197?
- Non-probability purposive sample
- N = 150
- Non Response:
Questionnaire completed in class or workplace
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question, asked twice in interview:
How do you feel about your life as a whole......?
5 mostly satisfied
3 mostly dissatisfied
Summation: arithmetic mean
Name: Andrews & Withey's "Delighted-Terrible Scale" (original version)
Also known as Lehman's 'Global life satisfaction'
- Author's label:
- Well-being (Life 3 score)
- Page in publication: