Craig et al. (1974): study US Maryland 1968
- Craig, T.J.; Comstock, G.W.; Geiser, P.B.
- The Quality of Survival in Breast Cancer: A Case-Control Comparison.
- Cancer, 1974, Vol. 33, 1451 - 1457
- Breast cancer patients and controls, Maryland, USA, 1968
- Non-probability purposive sample
- N = 394
- Non Response:
Multiple assesment methods
In both groups most cases (90%) returned mailed questionaires, 9 or 10 were interviewd by telephone and 1 to 0 personally.
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question
Lead item not reported
6 perfectly happy with life as it is
5 mostly happy
1 life is not worth living
- Author's label:
- Page in publication: