Covinsky et al. (1999): study US 1994
- Covinsky, K.E.; Connors, A.F.; Landefeld, S.; Wu, A.W.
- Health Status versus Quality of Life in Older Patients: Does the Distinction Matter?
- The American Journal of Medicine, 1999, Vol. 106, 435 - 440
- 80+ aged patients 2 months after hospitalization, USA, 1994
- Non-probability purposive-expert sample
- N = 493
- Non Response:
- Interview: telephone (CATI)
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
'How would you rate the quality of your life at present? Would you say it is ..
4 very good
- Author's label:
- Quality of present life
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 5 On range 0-10
- 2.88 -
- 0.94 -