Chhetri et al. (2009): study AU Queensland 2003
- Chhetri, P.; Khan, A.; Stimson, R.
- Why Bother to ''Downshift''? The Characteristics and Satisfaction of Downshifters in the Brisbane- South East Queensland Region, Australia.
- Journal of Population Research, 2009, Vol. 26, 57 - 64
- Downshifters and non-downshifters, Australia, 2003
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- Probability stratified sample
- N = 773
- Non Response:
- Interview: telephone (CATI)
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
Taking all together, how satisfied are you with your life-as-a-whole? Please mark a number below.
5 very satisfied
1 not at all satisfied
Change in income level
Change in consumption