Chen et al. (2012): study TW 2007
- Chen, L.H.; Chen, M.Y; Tsai, Y.M.
- Does Gratitude Always Work? Ambivalence over Emotional Expression inhibits the Beneficial Effect of Gratitude on Well-being.
- International Journal of Psychology, 2012, Vol.47, 381 - 392
- College students, Taiwan, 200?
- Survey name
- Unnamed study
- Non-probability chunk sample
- N = 353
- Non Response
Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
completed in class
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
On the whole, do you feel that you are living a happy life now?
1 strongly disagree
7 strongly agree
- Author's label:
- Subjective happiness
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 7 On range 0-10
- 4.82 6.37
- 1.31 2.18