Casas et al. (2003): study ES Cataluna 1999
- Casas, F.; Figuer, C; Gonzalez-Carrasco, M.
- Strategies to Achieve Goals Related to TV or Computer Activities: Their Correlates with Adolescents' Well-Being.
- Paper, 5th Conference of the International Society for Quality - of - Life Studies, July 2003, Frankfurt, Germany
- 12-16 aged, secondary schools pupils, Catalunya, Spain, 1999
- Non-probability purposive sample
- N = 968
- Non Response
Administered to whole group of pupils in classroom settings. Adolescents' regular teacher and one or two researchers were present.
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
(Full text not reported)
(Response options: not reported)
- Author's label:
- Overall life satisfaction
- Page in publication:
- Error estimates:
- Observed distribution
- 1: 2.1%, 2: 2.9%, 3: 17.4%, 4: 37.2%, 5: 40.4% (total 100%)
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 5 On range 0-10
- 4.11 7.77
- 0.93 2.33