Carter et al. (2016): study GB Wales 2013
- Carter, P.J.; Hore, B.; McGarrigle, L.
- Happy thoughts: Enhancing Well-Being in the Classroom with a positive events Diary.
- The Journal of Positive Psychology, 2016, on line version
- School children, aged 9 and 11, Wales, United Kingdom, 2013
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- Non-probability purposive sample
- N = 606
- Non Response:
- Questionnaire: paper
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
How is your mood AT THIS MOMENT? Which of the smiles below fits best with how you feel?
1 sad smiley
7 happy smiley
- Author's label:
- Mean computed by WDH-team from 3 cluster means .
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 7 On range 0-10
- 5.83 8.05
- - -
Multiple treatment moments
Recall of positive events