Carey (1970): study US Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 1965
- Carey, W.B
- A Simplified Method for Measuring Infant Temperament.
- The Journal of Pediatrics, 1970, Vol. 77, 188 -194
- 4-8 months aged infants, Philadelphia, United States, 196?
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- Non-probability purposive sample
- N = 101
- Non Response:
- Questionnaire: paper
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Mother's rating of general infant's mood.
Content analysis of 3 monthly interviews with mother:
(code should be reversed)
Item in the Infant Temperament Questionnaire (ITQ) by Carey, 1970
- Author's label:
- code reversed for the WDH
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- 1: 0%, 2: 0%, 3: 0%
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 0 - 2 On range 0-10