Cameron et al. (1973): study US 1971 /1
- Cameron, P.; Kostin, J.; Kostin, M.; Titus, D.G.
- The Life Satisfaction of Non-Normal Persons.
- Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 1973, Vol. 41, 207 - 214
- Handicapped and controls Detroit, USA,197?
- N = 90
- Non Response:
- 2% of the handicapped excluded because matching was impos- sible (lack of data)
- Questionnaire: paper
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question :
"These days my life is .....".
4 just great
3 more than satisfactory
2 less than satisfactory
- Author's label:
- Life satisfaction