Camargo et al. (2017): study CO 2015
- Camargo, D.M.; Fermino, R.C.; Ramirez, P.C.
- Individual and Environmental Correlates to Quality of Life in Park Users in Colombia.
- International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 2017, Vol 14,
- 12+ aged, general public, Colombia, 2015 - 2015
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- Non-probability accidental sample
- N = 1392
- Non Response:
- not reported.
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
How would you rate your quality of life?
1 Very bad
5 Very good
Item in EUROHIS-QOL-8 item scale
- Author's label:
- Perception of quality of life
- Code does not fit with actual question about perception of quality of life.
- Page in publication:
- 6 of 10
- Observed distribution
- 1: 0.1%, 2: 2.4%, 3: 13.3%, 4: 59.2%, 5: 25% (total 100%)
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 5 On range 0-10
- 4.07 -
- - -