Caligiuri et al. (2012): study CA 2000
- Caligiuri, S; Lengyel, C.O.; Tate, R. B.
- Changes in food group consumption and associations with self-rated diet, health, life satisfaction, and menatl and physical functioning over 5 years in very old Canadian men: The Manitoba follow up study
- The Journal of Nutrition, Health & Aging, 2012, 16 (8) 707-712
- 79 + aged men, Canada, followed 5 years, 200-2005
- Survey name:
- US-Manitoba Follow-Up Study 2000-2005
- Sampling not reported
- N = 2061
- Non Response:
The SAQ's were mailed to all participants to obtain information on self reported food group consumption, functional abilities, physical limitations, self-rated health, self-rated diet, and life satisfaction.
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
How would you describe your satisfaction with life in general at present......?
- Author's label:
- life satisfaction
- Page in publication:
Change in health-behavior