Bryant et al. (2005): study US 2002
- Bryant, F.B.; King, S.P.; Smart, C.M.
- Using the Past to Enhance the Present: Boosting Happiness Through Positive Reminiscence.
- Journal of Happiness Studies, 2005, Vol. 6, 227 - 260
- Student participants in a positive reminisence training, USA, 2002
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- Non-probability self-selected
- N = 65
- Non Response:
Groups of 10-15 students completed an anonymous questionnaire containg the dependent measures.
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on three questions:
In the last week, what percentage of the time do you feel….…' (percentages must add up to 100%)
Name: Fordyce % happy scale
Variant: % happy in last week
- Author's label:
- % of time feeling (un)happy or neutral
- Page in publication:
- 234, 241
Positive thinking training
On invitation, paid in money or study credit
Recall of positive events