Brown & Kasser (2005): study US 2005
- Brown, K.W.; Kasser, T.
- Are Psychological and Ecological Well-Being Compatible? The Role of Values, Mindfulness, and Lifestyle.
- Social Indicators Research, 2005, Vol. 74, 349 - 368
- 10+ aged, middle and high school students, USA
- Non-probability accidental sample
- N = 206
- Non Response
- Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
How would you say you are feeling these days?
1 very unhappy
3 neither unhappy nor happy
5 very happy
- Author's label:
- subjective wellbeing