Brorsson et al. (1993): study SE 1991 /1
- Brorsson, B.; Hays, R.D.; Ifver, J.
- The Swedish Health-Related Quality of Life Survey ( SWED-QUAL).
- Quality of Life Research, 1993, Vol. 2, 33 - 45
- 18-84 aged, victims of traffic accidents 2 years ago, Sweden,1991
- Non-probability purposive sample
- N = 2349
- Non Response:
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on 12 questions:
Do you agree or disagree with the following statements concerning your feelings during the last week?
A My time has been filled with things meaningful to me
B I have felt liked
C I have felt nervous
D I have felt tense
E I have felt down
F I have felt I have much to look forward to
G I have felt harmony
H I have felt emotionally stable
I I have felt sad
J I have felt impatient and restless
K I have felt annoyed
L I have felt lighthearted
4 completely agree
3 partly agree
2 partly disagree
1 completely disagree
Computation: (A+B+F+G+H+L) - (C+D+E+I+J+K)
Possible range -18 to +18. Transformed to range 0-100
Name: Swedish Health-Related Quality of Life Survey (SWED-QUAL) Part 4 'Your feelings'
- Author's label:
- Positive and Negative affect.
- Affect Balance computed by WDH team, subtracting average Negative Affect (68,8) from Positive Affect (71,9).
- Page in publication:
- Error estimates:
- Cronbach alpha: NA .87, PA .85
- Observed distribution
- 1: 0%, 2: 0%, 3: 0%, 4: 0%
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 0 - 100 On range 0-10