Brooks & McKinlay (1983): study GB 1980
- Brooks, D.N.; McKinlay, W.
- Personality and Behavioral Change after Severe Blunt Head Injury - A Relative`s View.
- Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry, 1983, Vol. 46, 336 - 340
- Severely head injured patients, Glasgow UK, 1980-82
- Non-probability chunk sample
- N = 55
- Non Response
Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
completed by close relatives. Close relatives defined as the person with the main responsibility for the patient was interviewed at 3, 6 and 12 month after injury.
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Family rating on single question:
… personality of the patient now .. (full lead question not reported)
Item in longer adjective checklist
- Author's label:
- Page in publication:
Retrospective changes in happiness (unspecified)
Current functional health
Victim of accident