Broadbent et al. (2018): study AU 2013 /1
- Broadbent, J.; Hamilton, L.; McGillivray, J.
- Domain Compensation in Quality of Life of Individuals with Vasovagal Syncope: a Test of Homeostasis Theory.
- Applied Research in Quality of Life, 2018, Vol. 13, 197 - 210
- Medical patients and Non-Patients, Australia, 2013
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- Non-probability chunk sample
- N = 207
- Non Response:
Multiple assesment methods
both patients-groups: Questionaire, by paper; Non-patients-group: Questionare, by web.
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
Thinking about your own life and personal circumstances, how satisfied are you with your life as a whole?
0 completely unsatisfied
50 neither unsatisfied nor satisfied
100 completely satisfied
item in Personal Well-being Index
- Author's label:
- General Life Satisfaction
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 0 - 100 On range 0-10
- 71.10 7.11
- 21.14 2.11
Vasovagal syncope (rc 55)