Breslin et al. (2013): study GB 2009
- Breslin, G.; Donnelly, P.; Nevill, A.M.
- Socio-Demographic and Behavioural Differences and Associations with Happiness for Those Who Are in Good and Poor Health.
- International Journal of Happiness and Development, 2013, Vol. 1, 142 - 154
- 16+ aged general public Northern Ireland, 2009
- Probability multi-stage random
- N = 4663
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
In general, how happy would you say you are?
Labels of scale ends not reported
1. Least happy score
10. Most happy score
- Author's label:
- Page in publication:
Married vs divorced