Bränholm et al. (1991): study SE 1986
- Bränholm, I.B.; Eklund, M.; Fugl-Meyer, A.R.; Fugl-Meyer, K.S.
- On Work and Life Satisfaction.
- Journal of Rehabilitation Science, 1991, Vol. 4, 29 - 34
- 25-55 aged, vocationally actives, Umea, Northern Sweden, 1986/87
- Probability stratified sample
- N = 163
- Non Response:
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
"How satisfying are these different aspects of your life? Indicate the number which best suits your situation. Life as a whole is....."
1 very dissatisfying
3 rather dissatisfying
4 rather satisfying
6 very satisfying
This item was followed by eight questions on life domain satisfactions.
- Author's label:
- Global satisfaction of life
- Happy (scores e+f) 73%
Uhappy ((a+b+c+d) 27%
- Page in publication:
Satisfaction with health