Bränholm & Degerman (1992): study SE 1990 /1
- Bränholm, I.B.; Degerman, E.A.
- Life Satisfaction and Activity Preferences in Parents of Down's Syndrome Children.
- Scandinavian Journal of Social Medicine, 1992, Vol. 20, 37 - 44
- 25-55 aged, general public, Umea, northern Sweden, 1990
- Probability stratified sample
- N = 89
- Non Response:
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
"How satisfying are these different aspects of your life? Indicate the number which best suits your situation. Life as a whole is....."
1 very dissatisfying
3 rather dissatisfying
4 rather satisfying
6 very satisfying
This item was followed by eight questions on life domain satisfactions.
- Author's label:
- Self reported level of life satisfaction
- For analysis original scale of 6 reduced to 4 by combining Very dissatisfying, Dissatisfying and Rather dissatisfying (a+b+c).
M= 3,11 SD= 0,86
- Page in publication: