Bowling & Farquhar (1993a): study GB London 1989
- Bowling, A.P.; Farquhar, M.
- The Health and Well-being of Jewish People Aged 65 to 85 Years Living at Home in the East End of London.
- Ageing and Society, 1993, Vol. 13, 213 - 244
- 65-85 aged, East End of London, 1989
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- Probability stratified sample
- N = 691
- Non Response:
- 33 %
- Multiple asesment methods
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
Which face comes closest to expressing feeling about life as a whole?
6 very satisfying
2 very dissatisfying
- No opinion
Name: Andrews & Withey's "Delighted-Terrible Scale" (modified
- Author's label:
- Satisfaction with Life as a whole