Bowling et al. (2003): study GB 2000
- Bowling, A.P.; Gabriel, Z.; Sutton, S.
- Let's Ask Them: A National Survey of Definitions of Quality of Life and its Enhancement Among People Aged 65 and Over.
- International Journal of Aging and Human Development, 2003, Vol. 56, 269 - 306
- aged 65+, living at home, UK, 2000
- Probability multi-stage random
- N = 999
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
Thinking about the good and bad things in your life, which of the answers best describes your life-as-a-whole?
1 as bad as can be
2 very bad
6 very good
7 as good as can be
- Author's label:
- Quality of live
- 1+2+3: 3%; 4: 15%; 5+6 77%; 7: 5%
- Page in publication: