Borraz et al. (2008a): study EC 2006
- Borraz, F.; Pozo, S.; Rossi, M.
- And What About the Family Back Home? International Migration and Happiness.
- Working Paper, 2008, Departamento de Economia, Facultad de Ciensias Sociales, Universidad de la Republica,
- Intimates left behind after migration, Ecuador, 2006
- Survey name
- Discrimination and Economic Outcomes Survey,Latin America and Caribbean Research
- Probability multi-stage random
- N = 462
- Non Response
- Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
- In general, would you say you are very satisfied with your life, fairly satisfied with your life, not satisfied or very unsatisfied?
- Author's label:
- 58 percent happy (very satisfied or fairly satisfied)
42 percent not happy (not very satisfied or not at all satisfied).
- Page in publication: