Boelhouwer & Stoop (1999): study NL 1974
- Boelhouwer, J.; Stoop, I.
- Measuring Well-Being in the Netherlands.
- Social Indicators Research, 1999, Vol. 48, 51 - 75
- 18+ aged, general public, The Netherlands, 1974-1997
- Probability sample (unspecified)
- N = 3500
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question
To what extent do you consider yourself a happy person....?
5 very happy
3 neither happy nor unhappy
2 not very happy
- Author's label:
- Page in publication:
Place of leisure (indoor vs outdoor)