Blandford & Chappell (1990): study CA 1985
- Blandford, A.A.; Chappell, N.L.
- Subjective Well-being among Native and Non-Native Elderly Persons: Do Differences Exist?
- Canadian Journal on Aging, 1990, Vol. 9, 386 - 399
- 50+ aged, Winnipeg,Canada, 1985
- N = 390
- Non Response:
- 15% Natives
Structured interviews using questionaires
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
How would you describe your satisfaction with life in general at present......?
- Author's label:
- Overall Satisfaction With Life
- Natives Non-Natives
Fair/poor 38% 21%
Excellent/good 62% 79%"