Bjornskov (2014): study ZZ EU 27 1975
- Bjornskov, C.
- Do Economic Reforms Alleviate Subjective Well-Being Losses of Economic Crises?
- Journal of Happiness Studies, 2014, Vol. 15, 163 - 182
- 15+ aged, 29 EU nations, 2007-2010
- Survey name:
- EU-Eurobarometer combined waves
- Probability multistage stratified area sample
- N = 150000
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
On the whole how satisfied are you with the life you lead?
4 very satisfied
3 fairly satisfied
2 not very satisfied
1 not at all satisfied
- Don't know
- Author's label:
- life satisfaction
- Average of 581 averages in nations by year.
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- 1: 0%, 2: 0%, 3: 0%, 4: 0%
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 4 On range 0-10
Trust in people