Biddle (2014): study AU 2008
- Biddle, N.
- Measuring and Analyzing the Wellbeing of Australia's Indigenous Population.
- Social Indicators Research, 2014, Vol. 116, 713 - 729.
- 15+ aged indigious people, Australia 2008
- Survey name
- Probability multi-stage cluster sample
- N = 7717
- Non Response
- Interview: Computer Assisted Telephone Interview (CATI)
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
How did you feel during the last month? . Were you a happy person?
6: all the time
5: most of the time
4: a good bit of the time
3: some of the time
2: a little of the time
1: none of the time
Last item in a series of questions on self and life
- Author's label:
- Felt happy in last 4 weeks all or most of the time (6+5): 72%
- Page in publication:
Living with children
Dependent persons in household
Full-time vs part-time
Social prestige of occupation
'Objective' socio-economic status
Not in labor force