Bharadwaj & Wilkening (1977): study US Wisconsin 1972
- Bharadwaj, L.K.; Wilkening, E.A.
- The Prediction of Perceived Well-Being.
- Social Indicators Research, 1977, Vol. 4, 421 - 439
- 18+ aged, general public, Wisconsin, USA, 197?
- N = 1423
- Non Response
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question, asked twice in interview:
Considering everything, how satisfied are you with your life as a whole........?
7 completely satisfied
1 completely dissatisfied
Summation: both scores added
Possible range: 2 to 14
- Author's label:
- Life satisfaction
- Error estimates:
- Reliability: equivalence: Cronbach's _= 0.72 Validity: