Bevans et al. (2010): study US 2005
- Bevans, K.B.; Forrest, C.B.; Riley, A.W.
- Development of the Health Pathways Child-Report Scales.
- Quality Life Research, 2010, Vol. 19, 1195 - 1214
- School children, USA, 200?
- Non-probability chunk sample
- N = 2095
- Non Response:
audio computer-assisted questionnaires, or paper- and-pencil questionnaires read aloud bij administrator.
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on five questions:
A Thinking about the past 4 weeks: Has your life been enjoyable?
B How often do you feel happy?
C How much of the time do you feel satisfied with your life?
D How often do you have a lot of fun?
E Thinking about the past 4 weeks; Have you felt pleased that you were alive?
1 not at all/never
2 slightly/almost never
4 very/ almost always
- Author's label:
- life satisfaction
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- 1: 0%, 2: 0%, 3: 0%, 4: 0%, 5: 0%
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 5 On range 0-10
Age difference among young people