Berry & Willingham (1997): study US 1992
- Berry, D.S.; Willingham, J.K.
- Affective Traits, Responses to Conflict, and Satisfaction in Romantic Relationships.
- Journal of Research in Personality, 1997, Vol. 31, 564 - 576
- University students, USA, 199?
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- Non-probability chunk sample
- N = 303
- Non Response:
Assessment not reported, assumed questionnaire administered in class
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on 20 questions.
This scale consists of a number of words that describe different feelings and emotions. Read each item and mark the appropriate answer in the space next to that word. Indicate to what extend you feel this way
1 very slightly or not at all
2 a little
4 quite a bit
Negative affect score (NAS): (A to J)/10
Positive affect score (PAS): (K to T)/10
Affect Balance Score (ABS): PAS - NAS
Name: Watson's PANAS (time version not reported)
- Author's label:
- Page in publication:
Desire to change love-life