Bergsma et al. (2011a): study NL 1996 /2
- Bergsma, A.; DeGraaf, A.; TenHave, M.; Veenhoven, R.
- Most People with Mental Disorders are Happy: A 3-year Follow-Up in the Dutch General Population.
- The Journal of Positive Psychology, 2011, Vol. 6, 253 - 259
- 18-65 aged, diagnosed as having a mental disorder, Netherlands, followed two years, 1996-1998
- Probability multi-stage random
- N = 687
- Non Response:
- T0 non response: 30%; T1 dropout: 21%; T2 dropout:15%
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
During the past 4 weeks….. Have you been a happy person?
6 all of the time
5 most of the time
4 a good bit of the time
3 some of the time
2 a little of the time
1 none of the time
Item MH5 in SF-36 (Medical Outcome Study 36 item Short Form)
- Page in publication: