Bennett (1970): study US 1969
- Bennett, F.A.
- Avowed Happiness in Communities of Religious Women.
- Unpublished PhD Dissertation, University of Utah, 1970, USA
- Nuns, Catholic congregations, USA, 1969
- Probability simple random sample
- N = 963
- Non Response:
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
Considering everything that has happened to you recently, how would you say things are with you - would you say you are.....?
3 very happy
2 pretty happy
1 not too happy
- Author's label:
- Observed distribution
- 1: 13%, 2: 50%, 3: 37% (total 100%)
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 3 On range 0-10
Specific changes wanted
Agreement with parents
Acceptance of one's life-goals by others