Becchetti & Pisani (2014): study IT 2010
- Becchetti, L.; Pisani, F.
- Family Economic Well-Being, and (Class) Relative Wealth: An Empirical Analysis of Life Satisfaction of Secondary School Students in Three Italian Cities.
- Journal of Happiness Studies, 2014, Vol. 15, 503 -525
- 17-18 aged , secondary school students, Italy, 2010
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- Probability simple random sample
- N = 2124
- Non Response:
- Interview: computer assisted (CAPI)
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
All things considered, to what extend are you satisfied with your life?
0 the minimum
10 the maximum
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 0 - 10 On range 0-10
- 7.63 7.63
- 1.56 1.56
Doubled a class
Trust in people