Becchetti et al. (2008): study GB 1991
- Becchetti, L.; Corrado, L.; Rossetti, F.
- Easterlin-Types and Frustrated Achievers: The Heterogeneous Effects of Income Changes on Life Satisfaction.
- Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0816, 2008, Cambridge, UK
- 18+ aged general public, United Kingdom, followed 15 years 1991-2006
- Survey name:
- UK-BHPS combined waves
- Probability multi-stage cluster sample
- N = 79504
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
How dissatisfied or satisfied are you with your life as a whole?
1 not satisfied at all
7 completely satisfied
- Page in publication:
- table 1, 2
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 7 On range 0-10
- 5.23 7.05
- 1.30 2.17