Batista-Foguet et al. (1996): study ES Cataluna 1989
- Batista-Foguet, J.M.; Coenders, G.; Sureda-Pascual, J.
- Satisfaction in Catalonia, Spain.
- Saris, W.E.;et al;Eds.: "A Comparative Study of Satisfaction with Life in Europe", Eötvös University Press, 1996, Hungary, 155 - 174
- 16+ aged, general public, Catalonia, Spain, 1989
- Probability stratified sample
- N = 406
- Non Response:
- not reported
Interview: telephone (CATI)
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
How satisfied are you recently with your life as a whole.....?
1 completely dissatisfied
3 neither satisfied nor dissatisfied
5 completely satisfied
- Author's label:
- Satisfaction with life as a whole
- The question on satisfaction with life-as-a-whole was preceded by nine items on satisfaction with aspects of life.
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- 1: 2.5%, 2: 6.9%, 3: 23.7%, 4: 46.1%, 5: 20.9% (total 100.1%)
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 5 On range 0-10