Baruffol et al. (1995): study BE 1992
- Baruffol, E.; Corten, P.; Gisle, L.
- Life Satisfaction as a Mediator between Distressing Events and Neurotic Impairment in a General Population.
- Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 1995, Vol. 92, 56 - 62
- Adults, community, Belgium, 1990-1992
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- Probability simple random sample
- N = 184
- Non Response:
- T1- T2 attrition: 49%
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
Which face comes closest to expressing feeling about life as a whole?
6 very satisfying
2 very dissatisfying
- No opinion
Name: Andrews & Withey's "Delighted-Terrible Scale" (modified
- Author's label:
- life satisfaction; overall satisfaction
- Page in publication:
- 56, 59